Is Your Marriage On the Brink of Divorce?
Discernment Counseling May Be the Next Step
About 1,582,400 married couples * in the United States are contemplating divorce this year.
Most don’t want to divorce, but it’s on their minds.
Discernment Counseling is a research-based approached for couples where:
- One (or both) of you are questioning the commitment to stay married and
- One (or both) of you aren’t sure you have the motivation to work hard in marriage counseling to fix your problems.
Discernment Counseling is unlike Marriage Counseling in these ways:
- It’s brief: from one to five sessions maximum
- It’s goal is to increase clarity and confidence on a direction for your marriage, not to fix your problems
- It doesn’t ask you to change right now, but instead to better understand what’s happened to the marriage and each person’s contributions to the problems
All Discernment Counselors
Below is the full list of our discernment counseling specialists who are taking new clients.
Go to a regional listing
Hartford, Vermont 05001Hours: Thursday 8:30 - 5Best Way of Reaching Me: Email
- No listings found which match your selection.
No Discernment Counselors nearby? Spouse won’t go?
The Hopeful Spouse Guide is what we would help you with in our therapy rooms-
now available online.