We’re thrilled you are reading this page and interested in potentially writing for us. This is not a typical guest blogger request and submission!
As we grow we’ll be modifying our requirements but to launch our website (over the next 6-12 months) we are primarily looking for:
- Experts in any topic that causes small to large stress to marriages (trauma, anxiety, depression, financial strain, parenting struggles, money, personal organizational style differences, on and on the list goes!)
- Experts with solid social media followers, email lists, and for advanced experts, the ability to partner more deeply with to create a natural flow from their material to the “next step” for the reader.
- If you are an NCFR or other researcher, we warmly welcome you without any list or followers or emails.
- Experts who are open to being compensated $100 for a commissioned article (that we organize together and you write), or who are open to a passive sales funnel / product inspired from the article.
- Experts who may want to partner more deeply with us as a curator of other experts in your area. (Please note we’re saturated with marriage counselors so this would be topics outside marriage counseling.)
- Experts who may have a quirky research knowledge or interest. You don’t have to know anything but your topical area. We want to spread your information!
- Experts open to potentially sharing their knowledge in a variety of ways (audio, video, interview style, infographic that we design with your raw information)
What we’re doing differently: